High Performance SEO Referral Program
Lost your Rankings after Google's Updates? We Can Help
Digital Search Group or DSG, established in 2010 is a Search Engine Optimisation agency. Since 2012, we’ve had tremendous success in servicing businesses in the UK with their SEO needs. It was in this period when Google had many updates to its algorithm. With our technical know-how and expertise, we ensure our clients that they will overcome all these Google updates.
Why Will you Trust us to be your SEO Referral Partner
While working in the UK online market, we noticed that a lot of UK Search Engine Optimisation companies, whether they’re a small agency or a high end one, still use many high risk and spammy techniques including (but not limited to):
- .In-House Link Structure – These are company owned, usually linked to the company’s website and their clients’ websites.
- Very Risky Blog Networks – Since April 2012, Google has been removing these networks since they have no relevance in Google searches.
- Low-Quality Web Directories – These directories add no value at all to the web so Google, too has been removing these.
- Low-End Social Bookmarking Strategies – These are the same as the previous ones, since they, too have no relevance or value.
- Blog Comment Strategies – Either they are low-end or free for all sites.
- Article Submission – These are spun content which churns out content that makes no sense. Google hates this.
- Plagiarised Material – Another zero value for Googlebots to crawl your content and so this, too, will get slapped by Google Panda.
- Bad On-Page Technical Updates – From the start, the updates are left out.
- And many more…
Here is an Example of Lost Google Visibility Because of These Shoddy Techniques
The website above previously ranked for keywords that received more than 5,000 searches a month in Google.co..uk. As you can see in the graph above, there is a drop in visibility correlating with Google Penguin 2.0 (#4) update.
Wouldn't You Want to Know Why You or Your Clients Were Affected?
We Offer Free SEO Consultation Worth £200 GBP
The SEO and online marketing community is littered with many so-called specialists (we call them SEO cowboys), so it’s difficult to find a long-term partner that is truly trustworthy. In this light, Digital Search is willing to invest its time and resources to prove to our clients our technical expertise by offering Free SEO Consultation which will cover the following important items:
- 4 Point Onsite SEO Audit
Here, we emphasise 4 critical onsite technical factors that directly impact how a website can rank in Google for the client’s website’s most important search items.
- Offsite Backlink Audit
This the banklink audit which gives us a clear indication as to the process of cleaning (or not) a website’s backlink profile to see if any Google Penguin updates (new or old) has affected them.
- Competitive Profiling
A profile is used to compare a particular website vs. its top 3 niche competitors’ backlink profiles. This show the clients how aggressive the other competitors have been and what could be a solution to outrank them.
- Ranking Analysis
We review some of the client’s website’s top keywords and give a ranking table with the keywords, the ranking within Google.co.uk, a list of searches per month for every keyword, and the current ranking URL.
We can guarantee that, if there are no Google Penguin penalties, a website we optimise will see positive increase in rankings within Google.co.uk with the 4 points in the Onsite SEO Audit and with additional, if any at all, complementary recommendations we may provide.
Trust Us to be Your Partner
- 10% On-Going Referral Commission For Life
You read it precisely! We want you to be a partner for the long haul. We will give a commission for clients referred and we will pay an on-going commission of 10% for all client revenues collected.